This article examines the most common statistic reported in scientific papers and used in applied statistical analyses – the p-value. The article goes through the definition illustrated with examples, discusses its utility, interpretation, and common misinterpretations of observed statistical significance and significance levels. It is structured as follows: p-value definition and meaning What does ‘p‘ […] Read More…
- The p value – definition and interpretation of p-values in statistics
- BMI for Women: Does a BMI Calculator for Women Make Sense?
- How to Punch Harder – Increase Your Punching Power Using Physics
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) – What You Need to Know
- How to Choose Where to Invest Your Money Based on APY
Articles by Category